Grooming is an important part of your dog's health,
with regular brushing and combing helping to remove dead hair
and dirt and prevent matting. Dogs who are regularly groomed
tend to have a healthier and shinier coat, less skin irritations
due to knots and heat issues and let’s not forget how popular
a clean and stylish dog is.
Our promise at Nose to Tail is:
• To provide quality grooming for your dog in a safe and
• To ensure your dog has a positive experience so that not
only do they look good, feel good but they are content and
they look forward to coming back
• For each dog to be treated with the utmost respect and
• To understand and achieve to specific grooming requests.
• Rest breaks are provided for young, elderly or easily stressed
• We keep an updated record for each dog we groom so we can
understand what a little bit shorter than last time means.
All grooms include brushing out, clipping or scissoring, washing
and drying, ears cleaned, nails cut.
An appointment is necessary for grooming. More accurate quote given upon seeing the dog.
If there is a certain hair cut that you have seen previously, please bring a photograph for our groomers.
Cost of grooming depends on size, breed and coat condition. However as a rough
guide to pricing:
Small Dogs ie Bichons, Maltese types $59 - $62
Medium Dogs ie Spaniels Wheatons $69 - $79
Large Dogs ie Golden Retrievers $79 - $89
Giant Breeds ie Newfoundlands $89+
We can provide a flea rinse this is effective in killing all
fleas but only has a residual power for 5 days $7.00
Medicated shampoo for problem skins $7.00
Just Nails $10.00
Face trims, groin clips, hygiene clips, foot trim and any
other requirements can be done price is on application